Cardinal Health IRIS Territory Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
This Kangaroo™ IRIS Account Manager will be responsible for the launch and adoption of the Kangaroo™ feeding tube with IRIS Technology. He or she will develop / evaluate target accounts, deliver sales presentations, manage assigned territory, lead product evaluations, train customers, close new business and drive product adoption.
Candidates will be evaluated on their ability to exceed sales quotas while supporting corporate strategies. Territory management, customer focus, clinical acumen, initiative, problem solving skills, strong leadership qualities, and effective decision-making must be evident.
- Build, manage and develop a territory to achieve individual goals while supporting corporate strategy.
- Provide procedural and product expertise to targeted customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) through field travel, educational seminars, training and case observations.
- Manage all aspects of the Kangaroo™ feeding tube with IRIS Technology within assigned territory including, but not limited to, selling and the education of clinicians, hospital personnel on procedures and product applications.
- Develops sales opportunities in the acute care markets for Kangaroo Feeding Tube with IRIS Technology.
- Collaborate with National Sales Manager (NSM) and Marketing Team to gather pertinent information, provide incomparable service, reach or exceed target consumable revenue and capital equipment sales goals.
- Identifies, qualifies and prepares and executes effective sales strategies for revenue growth opportunities.
- Probe, develop and close all product sales inquiries/ leads within assigned geographic territory.
- Effectively utilizes and maintains sales tools / CRM to manage territory and strategic business plans.
- Effectively delivers strategic messaging in a variety of settings including trade shows, presentations and hospital board meetings.
- Provide product feature and benefit application consultation as well as clinical support.
- Provide pre and post-sale support including product training, in-service and ongoing product support.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of product related programs and value-added offerings such as equipment agreements and leasing options.
- Utilize Marketing, KOL and clinical resources in an efficient, cost effective manner to optimize sales process.
- Inform NSM and sales team members of new account opportunities (SalesForce.com).
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university (G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher preferred)
- Critical Care / ICU or GI suite selling experience strongly preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of documented success in outside medical device sales is required
- Experience in product launch and the hospital new product approval process
- Experience in conceptually communicating new medical technologies and/or clinical application impact
- Candidates must be willing to travel a minimum of three (3) to four (4) nights per week; ability to travel out of local geography up to 70% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in MS Office applications
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.