Cardinal Health Accountant, Accounting - Other Pharma in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What General Accounting contributes to Cardinal Health
General Accounting is responsible for maintaining the financial books and records and preparing financial statements in accordance with accounting standards.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.