Cardinal Health Sr Accountant, Accounting in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What General Accounting contributes to Cardinal Health
General Accounting is responsible for maintaining the financial books and records and preparing financial statements in accordance with accounting standards.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in related field
- CPA preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.