Cardinal Health Sr. Specialist, Purchasing in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What Purchasing contributes to Cardinal Health
Purchasing is responsible for managing supplier relations at a tactical level, negotiate product cost, and utilizing terms and conditions, working with internal customers to reduce product cost, improve the supply chain and evaluate supplier performance, and executing purchase orders and manages raw material inventory.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related degree is preferred
- With 3 years procurement experience and exposure to procuring from global vendors; in an MNC environment
- Knowledge in SAP and SAP ByD is required
- Knowledge in Ariba is a plus
- With above average communication skills (oral and written)
- Reporting Skills is required (Dashboard, Proficiency in MS Excel)
What is expected of you at this level?
- With skills in time management, project and organizational management
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment and with multitasking skills
- Ability to administer contracts and contract documents for Procurement
- Works with less supervision and can generate/create reports as required
- Supports internal customers/stakeholders requisitions within an agreed SLA
- Create Purchase Orders/Shopping Carts from approved requisitions
- Ability to resolve procurement issues and strictly adhere to team KPI’s
- Training skill is a plus
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.