Cardinal Health Director of Provider Engagement in Brentwood, Tennessee
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, developers, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology in order to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
nH recognizes the vital role providers play in enhancing our service delivery to patients. A highly receptive high quality network of providers is critical to ensure patients receive the right care at the right place for the right amount of time. The Director of Provider Engagement (DPE) is an integral part of the corporate network team. The DPE is essential in ensuring successful implementations of new MA, BPCI and Licensing clients. Further, the DPE is responsible for cultivating, maintaining and enhancing the provider relationship as a steward of the nH model of care. The DPE represents nH in the provider space, working to develop strategic alliances, ensuring our patient centered mission is maintained. The DPE balances provider advocacy and accountability. The DPE supports field operations by assisting in the hiring and onboarding activity of all Network Personnel and determining competency in SADB delivery. to be successful, the DPE must work collaboratively with other nH professionals including; the Director Data Management, the Implementations team, the Product/Product Management team, Business Development, PACR and Field Operators. The DPE oversees support personnel, including but not limited to Manager of Provider Engagement.
What you will be accountable for….
Works closely with General Manager and Senior Clinical Manager
Interview, recommend, onboards and review performance of New Network Managers
- Determine competency and proficiency in SADB delivery
- Provides ongoing professional development to the NM team
- Develops Network KPIs
Consults and supports efforts to improve:
hospital DC referral patterns
- par and non-par SNF LOS
closed record statistics
Facilitates new MA, BPCI and Product/Licensing Implementations
Creates workflows of utilization of tools and systems with the client
- Supports all provider education opportunities for new MA business
- Participates in all field staff pre-launch activities
Consults in the enhancements/development of all provider performance measures
Evaluates current network tools and strategies for ongoing provider engagement
- Brings forward to the enterprise recommendations from the provider space
- May support GM, NM and DDM in network pruning actives, from a provider relations perspective
- Leads Provider Advisory Council/s
- Coordinates the development of strategic alliances
- Analyzes and summarizes and creates action plan on Provider Satisfaction Survey results semi annually
- Interviews, hires and effectively supervises the Manager Network Engagement
Supports the Quality Assurance Process (UAT) for Master Provider Database and other network related data systems/sources
Works closely with VP Network Strategy to
Analyze data for trends in performance on a market, client, regional and national level
- Support new and existing strategic network initiatives and programs
- Support company/network initiatives as appropriate
- Support the marketing of the nH brand
- Support the onboarding of new network colleagues through mentorship
What you will need to be successful in this role….
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business or Health Care Administration
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Clinical Degree Strongly Recommended
- 7+ Years in management/leadership role
- Direct work experience in Acute and Post-Acute Care Continuum
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to build and foster relationships inside and outside the organization
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize work
- Willingness to work toward team objectives
- Ability to manage direct reports / team members effectively
- Ability to make appropriate organizational determinations in accordance with nH standards of practice independently and timely
- Strong brand promotion and people management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experienced in managed care, health plan operations in provider contracting, customer service, or provider relations
- Extensive travel may be required
NaviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with a combined unprecedented 16 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage and share risk with our partners. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scaled technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.