Cardinal Health Manager, Decision Science in Brentwood, Tennessee
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
The Manager, Decision Science role at naviHealth will report to the Director, Decision Science and will be responsible for conceptualization, design, planning, and execution of projects to develop and enhance naviHealth’s decision support tools using machine learning techniques for prospective analytics and predictive modeling. The colleague will be a key statistics and analytics expert and responsible for developing and implementing innovative approaches and methodologies to develop and support decision support products.
What you will be accountable for….
- Develop and continually advance naviHealth’s decision support tools for clinical workflow, Post-Acute Care management, and related business needs
- Apply demonstrable statistical, machine learning, and business strategy experience to develop and support predictive algorithms and related decision support products
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Deliver actionable recommendations, support implementation of solutions
- Create examples, prototypes, visualizations or demonstrations to help leadership better understand the work and recommendations
- Collaborate with other business functions such as clinical services, product management, customer implementation to design, develop, and operationalize models
- Establish effective working relationships with all levels of staff and management.
What you will need to be successful……
- Master’s degree in Mathematics/Sciences/Engineering
- 5+ years related data science / machine learning / statistical modeling experience
- Expert-level experience in data science and visualization toolkits such as R, SAS, Python
- Demonstrable statistical, mathematical, and business strategy skills
- Strong project leadership skills required; ability to prioritize, plan, and handle multiple tasks/demands simultaneously
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communications skills required
- Team-first orientation: must thrive in collaborative, team-based work environment.
- Passion for creating new products that drive significant value for our clients.
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity: thrives in developing new ideas and identifying growth opportunities
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail orientation.
The nice to haves……
- PhD in Mathematics/Sciences/Engineering
- Experience with relational, OLTP, SQL, dimensional and OLAP databases and technologies, business intelligence, data warehousing, and ETL database technologies and solutions
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.