Cardinal Health Senior Product Manager in Brentwood, Tennessee
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
The Senior Product Manager is a vital member of a world-class strategic team that enables success within a rapidly evolving market.This senior role will have broad responsibility across four key areas of responsibility – commercial strategy, product strategy, stakeholder engagement and execution.
What you'll be accountable for....
- Manage the full lifecycle of one or more products, depending on size, scope and current investment.
- Become a subject matter expert on post-acute care management, care transitions and care coordination
- Define and track key business metrics for their products.
- Create and manage updates to the products’ roadmap considering priorities, resources, and competitive landscape.
- Create business models and identify target market, competitive landscape, and key differentiators for your products.
- Interact with key internal and external customers to understand problems, obtain feedback on new and existing products, and identify solutions.
- Clearly communicate product ideas, requirements and business plans to all levels of the organization.
- Mentor and develop talent within product team, including direct reports.
What you'll need to be successful....
- 8+ years as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- Inception to launch experience in the product lifecycle of one or more healthcare IT solutions
- A basic knowledge of how software is developed and deployed in a SaaS environment
- Extremely organized with demonstrated ability to establish priorities and achieve results
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to the details without getting lost in the weeds
- Able to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
- Must be willing to work at the company’s facility in either Nashville, TN or Newton, MA
- Ability to travel occasionally to customers - approx. 10% of the time
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.