Cardinal Health Inventory Coordinator in Burnaby, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking an Inventory Coordinator to join our team in our Burnaby distribution center on a full time basis.
This position is responsible for supporting the inventory control requirements including but not limited to; returns, stock check, hold, quarantine, expiry checks, Pandemic inventory management, profiling. Responsibilities also include ensuring inventory record accuracy through management of all receiving discrepancies, filing and retrieval of receiving documentation. This position works very closely with the operations receiving department, materials management, national transportation, customs, accounts payable department and the suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and manage inventories stored in the facility. This includes the daily generation, analysis, reporting and reconciliation of data integrity and reconciliation concerning Aims and JDE product master file and branch record integrity.
- Management of the manual customer order process;
- Reporting and database building and management for data mining using AS400, MS Access and Excel.
- Responsible for the effective resolution of all discrepancies identified during the receiving process.
- Responsible for maintaining the profiling of products in the facility based on many different factors; size, weight, ordering pattern;
- Communicating to one or more internal departments or external trading partners troubleshooting issues related to all aspects of the receiving.
- Maintain close contact with associate members of the Distribution, Logistics, Materials Management, IT and RAQA departments to assure that their needs are properly serviced and to ensure that standards and specifications are understood and met.
EDUCATION/TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Post secondary education preferred with a minimum of one year related experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self motivated and ability to work independently and meet demanding deadlines;
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment;
- Strong analytical abilities;
- PC and systems knowledge, including MS Access, AIMS, JDE & Excel;
- Strong comprehension of Inventory Control processes and AS 400;
- Ability to manage priorities and diverse tasks;
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.