Cardinal Health Coordinator, Inventory Management in CA, United States
Visit the customer locations based on a pre-determined route, count the customers inventory, replenish and stock the shelves with supplies place order for next delivery. This job is for the Modesto, CA area.
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes, and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
•Take Customer Inventory, place order on needed items and deliver goods.
•Schedule visits at client locations to perform cycle count of consumables and submit orders to warehouse.
•Stock shelves and rotate stock with goods that has been shipped from warehouse.
•Work closely with customer to determine appropriate stock levels
-Restock and rotate Inventory at client site.
- Good written communication skills
- 1-2 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.