Cardinal Health Director Analytics in Concord, Massachusetts
As Director of Analytics within the Product Strategy team, you will drive the analytics strategy and execution plan across topics including supply chain, inventory management, product utilization and market trends You’ll help us deliver market-leading analytics applications and services to customers, drive standardization and profitability of our analytics products, and be a thought leader and resource within CIMS and the broader Cardinal Health organization. You’ll make strong contributions to Cardinal Health’s top-line and bottom-line business success.
- Defines and leads the analytics product strategy in alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Leads interactions with prospects, customers and strategic stakeholders to gather intelligence, develop and share the CIMS analytics vision.
- Drives forward business goals via technical deliverables and market knowledge
- Manages the short term and long term plan for the analytics suite of products and works closely with Director of product management to incorporate into the product roadmap
- Builds out the CIMS cutting edge analytics product strategy including market input, thought leader input,requests/requirements,project sizing and sequencing, and design/evaluation and plan
- In conjunction with Director, Product Management, designs and implements the CIMS Analytics operational model to support product/service launch, maintenance, release, life-cycle.
- Makes strategicproduct/resource/investmentdecisions along with Engineering and business unit leadership.
- Supports development of product architectures, shared tools and Engineering improvements as it relates to the Analytics suite
- Articulates CIMS analytics suite strengths and positioning to customers, sales and marketing teams through the development of compelling product demonstrations, online seminars, and examples, in conjunction with Marketing
- Tracks and analyzes competitive activities and market developments to guide development efforts, in conjunction with Marketing.
- Serves as an analytics expert and consultative resource for customers, marketing, sales and suppliers.
- Decisions have an extended impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships
The ideal candidate has substantial analytics, data science, and enterprise software product management and/or strategy experience, letting him/her drive big-picture strategy as well as user-story-level issues. The candidate is a strong communicator and consensus-builder, bringing together market/business unit needs and technical teams. The candidate is fluent in both ‘health care end user’ anddeveloper-speak. He/she balances authoritative and persuasive skills because they understand how to thoughtfully marshal facts and analysis.
- This position requires an Advanced degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ experience in related field (analytics)
- Requires at least one of the following demonstrated experience sets: Technical analytics, business intelligence, data science, and/or outcomes research
- Healthcare experience a huge plus with emphasis on applied outcomes research. Or work in related segments surrounding supply chain, inventory management, or product utilization
- Demonstrated cross-functional project experience, including stakeholder engagement with sales, marketing, operational and technical functions
- Stellar conceptualization skills – demonstrated ability to visualize complex concepts in a way that drives understanding and decision-making
- Stellar communication skills. Able to bring business and technical people together around clear product concepts, and motivate them to deliver whole, working solutions
- Agile experience: strong partnering with Engineering related to roadmap planning and strategy
- Travel required – approximately 20%
- Preferred work location – Concord, MA (Boston) office. Virtual office also considered but will require travel to office for core work events and workshops.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.