Cardinal Health Consultant, Marketing Project Manager in Dublin, Ohio
What Program and Project Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Program/Project Management is responsible for planning, developing, communicating, implementation, and evaluating programs that involve working with external entities and their corresponding resources as well as with the company's internal resources. May manage project and/or program managers within assigned program and/or project. Works within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
Located at the corporate headquarters in Dublin, OH, the Enterprise Marketing organization is responsible for applying marketing best practices across research and insights, digital marketing, brand strategy and creative services to build the Cardinal Health brand and support our various business unit’s marketing objectives.
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for the oversight and administration of various software tools (Workfront, Market Logic) that are used by Enterprise Marketing and for managing special projects to completion – both within these tools and more broadly within the Enterprise Marketing organization. This position will work with cross-functional teams within Enterprise Marketing as well as outside vendors to ensure that we are optimizing the tools this will role will be responsible for (i.e. incorporating new functionality as it becomes available, adding / updating users / processes within the tools, ensuring the right reports are available / are being generated, etc.). A positive, customer service oriented, and problem-solving attitude is a must for this role that involves meeting the demands of frequent requests across multiple business units. Areas of responsibilities / scope (for this position):
- Manages research and insights tool (Marketlogic) and Enterprise Marketing project management tool (Workfront)
- Assist in the assessment of tool performance relative to the Statement of Work specifications
- On an ad hoc basis, assist the Marketing Research Center of Excellence in implementing efficient process improvements in the management of customer communities/panels
- Collaborates with creative services, brand, research and insights and digital marketing teams to ensure tools are delivering on what they can do and that we are taking advantage of everything they have to offer.
- Makes updates related to workflow changes, templates, people, etc within the tools
- Partners with software providers to understand roadmap and new functionality associated with a recent release
- Creates, analyzes and delivers reporting on each tool along with recommendations on how to optimize; assists in the design of high-level reporting for a senior executive audience
- Manages larger projects associated with making large scale changes / enhancements to tools
- Provides project management expertise to various projects within Enterprise Marketing (not associated with tool administration)
- Assist in the ongoing tracking of external marketing research vendor usage and satisfaction with executional performance
- Bachelor's in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field
- 4-6 years work experience in an operations role within a marketing/advertising agency or corporate marketing department.
- Experience working in a project management tool required
- Experience with Workfront, Marketlogic, and/or Alteryx is a plus
- Demonstrates a strong bias towards service, quality and customer satisfaction
- Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge
- Attention to detail, general organization and project management skills
- Understanding of project methodology and approach to business strategy, design and development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.