Cardinal Health Ptnr, Global Trade Complnc in Dublin, Ohio
What Global Trade Compliance contributes to Cardinal Health
Global Trade Compliance is responsible for the deployment of an effective trade compliance program through identification and interpretation of regulations, provision of regulatory guidance, training and development, audit and assessment, data management, process design/improvement, automated tool development, and M&A due diligence.
- Demonstrates knowledge of regulatory requirements and utilizes depth and breadth of experience to establish trade policies and procedures aligned with regulatory changes, risk and business impact.
- Monitors and seeks to influence applicable country trade regulatory activity and serve as a liaison at both national and local agency levels.
- >Drives improved regulatory compliance and business effectiveness through process optimization, automated tool development and data management.
- >Administers an audit program that effectively assesses trade activity against internal policy, procedures and agency requirements and ensures alignment with agency partnerships programs such as ISA (US) and CSA (CA).
- Provides ongoing training and direction to operations and business unit personnel regarding trade regulatory matters.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and strong analytical ability to anticipate and resolve issues while enabling improved decision making.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.