Title: Senior Consultant, Ethics and Compliance Dublin Ohio
Location: Ohio-Dublin-Cardinal Place
Job Number: 13007695JOB TITLE: Senior Consultant, Ethics & Compliance
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Function: Ethics and Compliance
Family: Ethics & Compliance
What Ethics & Compliance contributes to Cardinal Health
Ethics and Compliance is responsible for the development and implementation of processes to oversee and coordinate the ethics and compliance program and answers questions, provides guidance and resolves concerns
What is expected of you for success in your role
* Demonstrates depth and breadth of experience in Ethics and Compliance program
* Demonstrates depth and breadth of understanding and ability to interpret Standards of Business Conduct and corporate policies
* Demonstrates broad knowledge of Federal Sentencing Guidelines and other regulatory and best practice requirements
* Answers complex questions, provides guidance and resolves non-standard concerns regarding ethics and compliance
* Leads groups of employees from all levels and all businesses / functions across the company
* Implements large scale/complex processes to oversee and coordinate the ethics and compliance program
* Manages large scale / complex projects
What is expected of you and others at this level in Ethicsa nd Compliance for functional success
* Collaborates with others and builds strategic alliances globally; negotiates to build broad-based support and/or persuades others in order to
* Demonstrates and executes on knowledge and understanding of relevant business process(es) (organization and/or function-specific processes) at various levels to ensure successful completion of project, process, etc.
* Uses deep subject matter/functional expertise, influence and process skills to help internal/external customers and stakeholders identify and meet their high priority needs while considering cultural and diversity implications.
* Proactively develops and maintains technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices;
* Performs assessments and listens to internal/external customers to understand and anticipate their needs and determine their priorities in the context of the overall enterprise.
Accountabilities in this role
The position would have day to day compliance oversight responsibility for all current Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions businesses including healthcare compliance for physician and manufacturer relationships, HIPAA/privacy data management, federal and state physician reporting requirements, and GPO regulatory compliance.
Specific duties would include but are not limited to:
* Working with the business and the compliance and legal departments to identify potential compliance issues.
* Develop and maintain compliance process and procedures to address compliance requirements
* Serve as a proactive compliance counselor to the business on compliance issues.
In addition this position would support other compliance initiatives across the enterprise as needed, such as Physician Payment Sunshine and state reporting requirements, advisory board activities, consulting arrangements with healthcare practitioners and other duties asassigned.
* BS required.
* Minimum of 6 to 8 years experience
* Effective problem solver and capable of gathering any and all information related to a specific issue and distilling it down in order to solve the problem-at-hand.
* Ability to implements large scale/complex processes to oversee and coordinate the ethics and compliance program.