Cardinal Health Sr Specialist Sales Training and Effectiveness in Dublin, Ohio
What Sales Training & Effectiveness contributes to Cardinal Health
Sales Training and Effectiveness is responsible for developing, designing and delivering sales training, as well as evaluating the effectiveness of training initiatives. Goal is to improve knowledge and competencies around the execution of segment, business unit and sales team objectives, to improve sales and negotiation skills, sales leadership, sales process, and sales automation adoption and to increase sales effectiveness and high impact results.
- Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare market, customers and trends.
- Demonstrates strong selling and negotiation skills and knowledge of the sales process.
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning concepts and classroom learning techniques.
- Assesses knowledge, skills, and needs of the sales representatives and leaders in the sales organization. Focuses on the global needs of the sales force, with specific attention on the sales management role.
- Designs and facilitates business unit, selling and negotiation skills, sales leadership, and product training.
- Provides feedback and coaching to sales representatives and sales leadership. Demonstrates knowledge of sales leadership principles and team development.
- Recognizes and identifies key impacts, methods, and measures to improve sales leadership, resulting in improved sales performance.
- Prepares and trains teams on complex sales, clinical knowledge, and business tools.
- Consults with sales leadership on issues, gaps and needs, developing strategic solutions to advance training and development at the sales representative, leadership, national or enterprise level.
- Understands the learning function holistically, beyond sales training expertise. Demonstrates the ability to design, deploy and analyze the sales training evaluation process.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 2+ years experience in related field, preferred.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.