Cardinal Health Vulnerability Management Pen Testing Engineer in Dublin, Ohio
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 40,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a career opening for a Vulnerability Management Pen Testing Engineer
What Information Security contributes to Cardinal Health
Information Security is responsible for managing information security operations.
- Drives information security initiatives through the system development life cycle.
- Defines solutions that balance information security requirements against business needs.
- Investigates and resolves security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve security.
What is expected of you and others at this level?
- Further develop Cardinal Health internal penetration testing program
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects related to Rapid 7 Nexpose and Metasploit
- Will contribute to the development of policies and procedures related to vulnerability management
- Works on complex projects of large scope domestically and internationally
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organizational goals
- Continue to develop a vulnerability management remediation process to increase Cardinal Health enterprise security posture
- Scan and remediate vulnerabilities with systems identified as being Critical or High importance
- Further develop vulnerability management roadmap
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects and tasks
- Continuation and expansion of the current vulnerability scanning schedule
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Accountabilities in this role
Provide an organized and risk based approach to remediation of sensitive assets in the enterprise.
Have a breadth of security experience to relate to situations, both standard and non-standard.
- Present data findings and influence organizational partners at multiple levels in the organization.
- Establish strong reporting a metrics to support the program and influence behaviors.
- Act a liaison with solution owners and IT groups to ensure alignment of our strategy.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills
- Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Proven experience with vulnerability management.
- Certified Penetration tester from accredited source preferred, but not required
- CISSP or equivalent certifications preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.