Cardinal Health Web Content System Engineer in Dublin, Ohio
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 40,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a full-time career opening for a Web Content System Engineer on our Enterprise and eCommerce Digital Marketing Solutions team.
The Web Content System Engineer will be one of the members of a team that is responsible for delivering digital marketing capabilities like web content management, experience management, web analytics and digital asset management for the corporate and eCommerce websites.
The team leverages solutions like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) to deliver these capabilities.
Primary Responsibilities as a System Administrator:
- Adobe Experience Manager administration activities such as User permissions/creations with LDAP synchronization, sling setting status, creation of audit reports, dispatcher setup, code and configuration management and others
- Setup and maintain administration activities such as workflows, publishing permissions, roles, templates and components
- Troubleshooting AEM administration related issues
- Script activities that are repeatable across AEM environments
- Proactively monitor Adobe environments to avoid application issues
- Innovate to improve operational processes through automation
Secondary Responsibilities as a Developer:
- Work and thrive in a collaborative development environment following the Agile Scrum practices including ATDD/BDD
- Comfortable designing and developing multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape on open source frameworks.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and stability
- Assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Develop clean, standards based, modern code with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users.
- Troubleshoot and fix code-level defects
- Proven hands-on platform and application administration experience with a Web Content Management System like AEM (formerly CQ)
- Proven experience with Apache Web Server configurations
- Proven experience with Linux server environments
- Advanced troubleshooting ability required
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
Preferred but Not Required Skills
- Platform and application administration experience with AEM
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments
- Experience with Akamai or other Edge Caching solutions
- Understanding and working experience of Agile methodology
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.