Cardinal Health Workforce Mgmt Specialist in Dublin, Ohio
What HR Service Center contributes to Cardinal Health
The HR Service Center is responsible for responding to and supporting the resolution of inquiries from managers, employees and HR regarding a wide variety of HR issues including payroll, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Uses knowledge of HR processes and technologies and general HR acumen to initiate and/or complete employee HR requests.
- Defines and operates within service level agreements.
- Demonstrates customer service protocols and empathy for the personal circumstances of employees.
- Ensures complete protection of employee data and complies with all data privacy processes and regulations.
- Coaches employees and managers where future requests can be completed with self-service functionality.
- Ensures adherence of benefits policies related to short and long-term leave, PTO, FMLA, etc. Ensures proper documentation related to LOA is received, recorded and communicated to employees and management. Coaches and educates management on absence policies, practices and processes to create best in class processes.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Functions as Workforce Management/Command Center point of contact for the myHR Service Center
Accountable for drafting/managing Disaster Plans specific to the myHR Service Center (inclement weather staffing plans, call trees, myHR Service Center IVR)
- Accountable for the myHR Service Center IVR (active review of call trees/functionality, recordings, overall customer experience)
Accountable for providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly data analytics specific to the myHR Service Center (to also include the ACC)
Examples include: Monthly Customer Survey information, Daily Kick-off Reporting, Monthly Scorecards, HR Business Partner Snapshot reports, etc)
- Responsible for identifying key trends and process improvement opportunities
- Accountable for supporting all myHR Service Center reporting requests (to include actively working with HRIS and HRIT)
- Accountable for the myHR Service Center Capacity/Staffing Plan
- Accountable for ensuring compliance to all process controls/Standard Operating Procedures specific to the myHR Service Center
- Facilitates issue resolution specific to myHR Service Center technology (actively work with EIT, HRIT, etc)
- Coaches and educates myHR Service Center managers/leaders and myHR Service Center teammates regarding data processes, metrics, reports, etc.
- Partners with myHR Service Center Service Specialists to ensure process awareness and an outstanding customer experience
- Works hand-in-hand with Cardinal Health Centers of Excellence (Benefits, Payroll, Talent Management, etc.) to provide process alignment, strong communication and collaboration
- Supports any adhoc reporting and process requests
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably IT related)
2 - 3 years of Workforce Management experience (preferred)
Working knowledge and understanding Workforce Management technology (Genesis, I3, Verint, etc)
- Strong ability to work in the “grey”
- Microsoft Products : Excel, Access and SharePoint
- Ability to work independently
- Leadership skills (ability to drive accountability and awareness)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong detail orientation and superb follow up skills
- Must have prior technical/IT experience, as well as very strong technical skills
- Must have very strong analytical, as well as strategic skills
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.