Cardinal Health Product Specialist Cardiovascular in FIELD, Switzerland
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Achieving Sales Plan, work closely with sales manager on setting and agreeing objectives to ensure above is met
- Maintain account plans, customer contact details, review territory plans on a frequent basis
- Apply professional and effective sales techniques leading to the sale of Cordis products.
- Carry out and co-ordinate marketing / training campaigns in your territory
- Effectively allocate time among key customers to include Interventional Cardiologist, Interventional Radiologists, Vascular Surgeons, nurses and other key stakeholders
- Be familiar with the existing and newly-launched medical products and procedures
- Watch and report on actions taken by competitors
- Possess and improve knowledge about competitive products
- Prepare and hold presentations with the use of all available instruments, tools, demo that help to communicate features of a product and its benefits to customers
- Regularly conduct training and workshops for customers (product users) with respect to product use, indications, contraindications (IFU)
- Participate in medical procedures with the use of Cordis products as technical support for customers
- Participate in selected conferences/congresses, in order to provide service to the company’s promotion booth
- Be familiar with adequate specialist medical literature
- Establish good internal working relationships with Marketing, Customer Services, Commercial Team, and work closely with them
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in German & English is required. French is a plus
- Experience in a fast paced organization with a quick and pragmatic decisions approach
- Minimum of two years’ experience as Sales Representative within the medical devices industry is preferred
- Understanding local Health Care systems
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills
- Ability to think out of the box and propose innovative solutions / approaches.
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines work with minimal supervision
- Opened to travel
Results Orientation: A self-starter who takes responsibility for objectives and results; holds oneself accountable for taking action to deliver business results.
Strategic Thinking: Anticipates complex internal/external business issues that may impact organization. Creates and articulates a long-term strategic vision based on anticipated internal/external trends.
Team Interaction: Fosters long-term relationships with key decision makers within/outside organization; Negotiates with customer and/or organizational leadership through effective listening and communication to accomplish objectives.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.