Cardinal Health Senior Analyst, Business Support & Analytics in Foxborough, Massachusetts
Red Oak is focused on the dynamic, high-impact pharmaceutical purchasing market. We are a team of industry experts, strategists and entrepreneurial thinkers who apply innovative strategies that move generic drugs to market more efficiently. This position is within a fast paced, collegial environment, providing the right individual with an opportunity for career advancement and the ability to learn aspects of both Cardinal and CVS Health parent companies.
The Business Support & Analytics Senior Analyst position will provide support for the Sourcing team with respect to contract proposals from suppliers including offers for new business, proposed price increases and new generic launches. Additional responsibilities include clear communication of critical financial data analysis to key stakeholders, strong project management skills, as well as preparing weekly/monthly standard reporting.
- Directly support Sourcing team with financial analysis for price increases, new business offers and generic launches, as well as cross-examine assumptions with other data and forecasting models to pressure test and develop “what if” scenarios.
- Identify, maintain and generate data references/databases for continuous improvement of Business Support models and applications
- Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g., Finance & Analytics, Operations) to ensure the potential impact of commercial strategies are well understood and planned
- Showcase communication skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written presentation for strong business impact and value-add
- Lead special projects, COGS Tool and adhoc analysis as needed
- BA/BS degree with concentration in Finance, Business or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in forecasting or business analytics
- Expertise in Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to drive key business decisions
- Strong project management skills—ability to plan, organize and execute multiple projects efficiently, on time and within budget
- Advanced degree
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Understanding of generic pharmaceutical or other healthcare industries
- Ability to implement best-in- class forecast modeling approaches; work with supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall goals
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.