Cardinal Health Warehouse Associate II ( Inbound, M-F, 9:00pm start) in Grand Prairie, Texas
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
Accountabilities in this Role:
Receipt of inbound materials, stocking of materials, attention to detail and process. Ability to perform any other requirements or requests as made by facility management in alignment with business needs. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetively. Must be willing to work at heights up to 25 feet in the air on a consistent basis. Previous order picker / cherry picker fork lift experience is needed. Other MHE & RF scanner experience is preferred. Requires 1-2 years of relatable DC/warehouse work experience to qualify for this position. Must be able to work overtime with very little to no advanced notice. Requirement to work in the facility freezer one day per week or more as needed.
· HS Diploma / GED, minimum
· 1-2 years of relatable DC/warehouse experience
· Cherry picker / Order picker MHE experience required
· Other MHE is preferred
· RF Scanner experience is requested
· Must be able to work overtime with little to no advanced notice.
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Primary Location :Texas-Grand Prairie-Interstate 20
Hours :9:00 PM to 5:30 AM Sunday -Thursday expandable to 10 hour shifts 7:00 PM to 5:30 AM
Saturday Hours : When required willing to work Fridays starting at 7 PM and working up to 10 hours
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.