Cardinal Health Specialist, Regulatory Management in Jefferson, Georgia
What Reg Affairs Manufacturing FDA contributes to Cardinal Health
Regulatory Affairs Manufacturing (FDA) is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing regulatory strategies for products that require government approval.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.