Cardinal Health Visualization Business Analyst in Lewisville, Texas
The Visualization Business Analyst is responsible for leading the process of defining reporting, Business Intelligence and Analytics requirements, including discovery, analysis and documentation of required source data, transformation to customer output. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an innovative mind that can leverage their background while adapting to new technologies and methodologies, and has strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to multi-task. This role will be have a client-facing component so a consultative problem solving approach will be required.
- Knows and executes best practices for business analysis processes and functions (from an industry and strategic standpoint), including requirements elicitation methods. Knows emerging trends.
- Defines requirements in accordance with SDP/SDLC, management and project/product scope. Ensures problem statements and objectives are clearly defined. Ensures requirements are aligned to project scope, objectives and strategies.
- Leads elicitation sessions using variety of requirements gathering methods such as interviews, documentation analysis, surveys, site visits, business models with executives, managers, developers and subject matter experts.
- Facilitates the team through the analysis of, and makes recommendations towards, complex business decisions.
- Mediates across different IT teams utilizing knowledge of IT and roles and responsibilities within the organization.
- Focuses on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Demonstrates excellent listening, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Four years of experience in related field
- Strong reporting and BI analysis, Tableau experience strongly preferred.
- Four years of experience working in an Agile environment
- Able to co-locate with the development team or business partners/SMEs
- Healthcare experience is strongly preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- TFS or VSTS experience is a plus
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.