Cardinal Health Manager, Distributor Market Customer Service in Loughlinstown, Ireland
Job Title: EMEA Manager, Distributor Customer Service
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
The EMEA Manager, Distributor Customer Service is responsible to establish, govern and maintain the processes critical to accurately and efficiently service the distributor market business. Scope of responsibilities will include EMEA distributors selling Cardinal Health products, as well as acting as a subject matter expert for new business integration. The ideal candidate for this role will effectively partner with 3PL partner, and other Cardinal Health functions including Operations, Pricing, Finance, Commercial teams, Global Trade, QRA, IT etc. This position will report to the Director, Customer Service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures to ensure a high quality, consistent customer experience
- Understand distributor customer contracts and requirements to ensure service provided meets those requirements
- Ensure compliance with applicable trade regulations
- Assist in determining the appropriate operating model to best serve the distributor customer base
Metrics and Reporting: Create, publish, maintain necessary metrics to measure service level performance
Establish business partner relationships with Cardinal Health operations, pricing, commercial, global trade, QRA, Finance and IT
- Escalation point of contact for commercial teams to resolve issues involving cross-functional teams and vice versa for cross-functional team to liaise with distributor
- Centralize EMEA distributor communications regarding backorders, product availability updates, marketing and promotional information
- Support successful integration of business expansion opportunities and other ad-hoc projects
- Maintain a proper internal control environment over processes and data; support audits and reviews
- Ensure positive customer experience in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Proactively identify resource needs, including IT-enabled solutions, to meet short and long term business objectives.
- Effectively use metrics and reporting to inform business activities as well as management communications on overall health of processes and business
- Ensure discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner and root causes addressed to reduce errors
Act as a subject matter expert, including sponsorship of IT-enabled solutions
Advise management of changing needs of customer base and recommends process, system, organization changes to accommodate customer requirements and increase productivity fostering continuous improvement atmosphere
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years related experience
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls over details to support decisions
- Strong people leader and business partner
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for the customers
- Effective in structuring, analyzing and understanding data
- Healthcare and supply chain experience a preferred
- Fluent English. Additional language(s) preferred.
- Approximately 25% travel expected
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.