Cardinal Health Senior Engineer - Manufacturing in Miami Lakes, Florida
What Manufacturing Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for developing manufacturing processes, production floor layouts and associated tools. Reviews new designs for manufacturability. Designs process improvements to reduce product cost, process cycle time and improved product quality.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in related field required
- A minimum of 2+ years related work experience required
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.