Cardinal Health Network Development Analyst in Newton, Massachusetts
Why Is This Role Critical?
NaviHealth has an established reputation for being experts in the business of patient transitions. Most post-acutes in the market that NaviHealth serves utilize our applications to facilitate their referral management process. Our Network Development team is critical to building and maintaining the post-acute networks that our hospitals rely on.
The focus of the NDA will be supporting extensive network building and account management, as he/she works with all members of the department to builds strong relationships with the major players in the post-acute care market. This will require education on our products and business model as well as a sense of empathy towards the problems that our customers are trying to solve.
What you will be accountable for…
The NDA will work with all of our Network Development Managers to help focus on a specific region of the country to build and support networks as part of our implementation process, manage relationships with existing hospital and post-acute customers, tackle customer support issues, identify opportunities to upsell existing customers, and support the business in growth initiatives and process improvement projects that impact the department region in which they manage.
- Collaborate with Network Development Managers and hospital client representatives to identify key post-acute providers in designated territories
- Support the development of post-acute care networks related to new hospital implementations
- Schedule, manage, and conduct introductory group meetings with prospective post-acute providers
- Demonstrate NaviHealth’s solution offerings and value propositions to prospective customers
- Monitor activity reports to identify prospective clients
- Develop and maintain strong, working relationships with post-acute provider clients
- Gain an understanding of the post-acute businesses that are serviced
- Support existing customers with account management and customer support issues including billing and Provider data analysis to maintain our database
- Provide support to the broader NaviHealth business to support process improvement and growth initiatives
What you will need to be successful…
The NDA needs to be a highly organized, critical and creative thinker that is able to build relationships across the NaviHealth team in order to push objectives forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 0-2+ years experience
- Demonstrated track record with communicating over the phone
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Efficient time management, organization, and communication skills
- High comfort level with technology
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively across the company and with business partners.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.