Cardinal Health Product Manager in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why is this role critical?
As a member of the Product team, you’ll have a critical role in helping to prioritize the product backlog and serve as the escalation point between the organization and Engineering.
What you will be accountable for...
- Work within a team of product managers and UX designers to gather requirements from customers, partners and internal stakeholders on assigned product areas
- Manage your products roadmap and investment strategy collaborating with key stakeholders to gain alignment
- Become a subject matter expert on care transitions and care coordination
- Work collaborative within the agile scrum teams
- Develop exceptional user stories that drive the team to build incrementally towards solutions that deliver tremendous value to our current and future customers
- Collaborate across teams to provide transparency into upcoming releases driving both product and organizational readiness for new releases
- Lead the discovery process through customer pilot and beta programs ensuring end user needs are met and there is continuous learning to drive our product innovation
What you will need to be successful in this role...
- 4+ years as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Inception to launch experience in the product lifecycle of one or more healthcare IT solutions
- A basic knowledge of how software is developed and deployed in a SaaS environment
- Extremely organized with demonstrated ability to establish priorities and achieve results
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to the details without getting lost in the weeds
- Able to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
- Must be willing to work at the company’s facility in either Nashville, TN or Newton, MA
- Ability to travel occasionally to customers - approx. 10% of the time
NaviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with a combined unprecedented 16 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage and share risk with our partners. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scaled technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.