Cardinal Health Software Customer Support Specialist in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
This position offers an opportunity to make a big impact in the challenging world of healthcare. This team is at the front line for all support for our customers through the nation. Our support team is the working embodiment of our first core value.
What you will be accountable for….
The ideal candidate is a dedicated problem solver who is highly motivated and has strong technical experience and communication skills. The candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and exhibit a commitment to delivering customer satisfaction and success.
- Provide timely, helpful responses and basic troubleshooting assistance by phone and e-mail
- Assist non-technical oriented clients with the use of our Web-based software
- Manage multiple technical issues, identify trends and properly document information to promote swift resolution
- Communicate effectively across teams, with specific focus on ensuring escalation notes are detailed and provide steps to reproduce
- Contribute to projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of the customer service team
What you will need to be successful in this role….
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least two years of technical problem solving experience
- Experience in a help-desk or customer support role assisting external customers with issues
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills with a focus on strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills, products, technologies and procedures
- History of maintaining professional attitude and remaining calm while working to resolve difficult customer issues
- General understanding of technology stack for SaaS infrastructure, including basic Internet routing, proxy servers, VPNs, workstations, browsers, as well as the application stack including databases, web servers and application servers is preferred
NaviHealth partners with health plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. We utilize evidence-based protocols to optimize care and bundled payment methodologies to align all stakeholders. The result: optimized care and outcomes, reduced inpatient days, reduced hospital readmissions, and increased patient satisfaction.
We care about the people we serve
We care about each other
We care about our communities
We embrace innovation
We like simple
NaviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.