Cardinal Health Facilities Coordinator in NSC, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator for an immediate need within our Mississauga location. This position will support all facility maintenance activities and manage all outside contractors. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining records, contracts, coordinating project activities and providing scheduling support.
- Manage the electronic order request system, including receiving work request, assigning work orders, entering system data and providing the overall system administration.
- Prioritizing and assigning work orders to Cardinal Health Maintenance Technician
- Responsible to coordinate building security cards and facility access
- Coordinate daily maintenance activities and assist in managing maintenance budget
- Responsible for follow-up on actions based on various team projects
- Manage entire site sanitation program
- Responsible to build and maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Support National EH&S Manager with regards to the site
- Ensuring Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliance with regards to the facility
Experience and Knowledge
- High School diploma required combined with 3-5 years’ experience in a Facilities coordination and building maintenance role
- Knowledge of government regulations affecting facilities administration
- Use of computerized maintenance management systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite products including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Mechanical and maintenance aptitude considered a strong asset
- Experience with Lean 6 Sigma activities; 5S; Kanban; Visual Management considered an asset
- High organization skills in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, adaptable to change and able to reprioritize on short-notice
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.