Cardinal Health Senior Coordinator (Document Specialist) – Document Management in Overland Park, Kansas
Demonstrates basic knowledge of preparation, formatting, copy, proof and compilation of documents included in regulatory submissions and other types of controlled documentation; produces deliverable primarily at the document level.
- Works with professional staff; trains and develops new team members, provides oversight and technical guidance for preparation and electronic compilation of documents for regulatory submissions and other controlled documentation; manages or contributes to platform upgrade and validation projects; manages specified operationalplatform aspects of the team infrastructure; contributes to business development activities.
- Provides leadership; develops operational objectives; aligns operational plans with business objectives; ensure operational execution;applies expertise to achieve operational objectives.
- Formatting and editing conducive to providing clear and concise regulatory submissions and other documents
- Provide review of all word-processed documents regarding client-specific guidelines and standards, formatting, punctuation, grammar, spelling, etc.
- Perform file conversions to update documents to meet current technical specifications
- Perform creation and formatting of tables in Microsoft Word
- Perform general research in network systems
- Collaborate with and provide support to technical staff to assemble regulatory submissions
- Other administrative duties, as required
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.