Cardinal Health Consultant, Field Service - Oakland, CA in San Francisco, California
What Field Service contributes to Cardinal Health
Field Service is responsible managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for identifying, quantifying, qualifying, tracking, and evaluating customer pain points and, for facilitating, developing, designing and implementing processes that improve overall customer experience. Act as customer advocate and liaison back into Cardinal Health organization (field sales, customer service, implementation, contracts.
- Field based resource that will sit onsite at Strategic Customer location in Oakland, CA.
- Looks for and implements Process Improvement
- In addition to the ensuring that “preventative” activities are maintained and the right work is with the right owner, the Consultant focuses specifically on addressing root cause and leveraging lean six sigma processes.
- Project identificaion and engagement of appropriate support resources to deliver perfect order
- Works directly with strategic customer on daily needs
- Priortize and shift nimbly to meet the changing needs of the customer
- Responsible for owning any issues reported through research, resolution and closed loop communication back to the customer
- Bachelors degreer equired
- 4-6 years experience
- Strong communication skills
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Distribution experience preferred
- Excel proficiency
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.