Cardinal Health Security Advisor in San Jose, Costa Rica
What Security contributes to Cardinal Health
Security is responsible for providing measures to safeguard Cardinal Health's assets from circumstances that would cause loss or harm.
- Demonstrates knowledge of security concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Recognizes and anticipates security incidents and issues and escalates or responds appropriately.
- Identifies physical risk and assists with risk mitigation.
- Conducts site security audits and investigations.
- Applies industry, government and company specific security standards to solve problems and provides guidance.
- Completes and/or reviews incident reports.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.