Cardinal Health Principal Engineer, Manufacturing in Santa Clara, California
What Manufacturing Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for developing manufacturing processes, production floor layouts and associated tools. Reviews new designs for manufacturability. Designs process improvements to reduce product cost, process cycle time and improved product quality.
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- A minimum of 4+ years related work experience required
- Ability to train and coach others from technical expertise
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.