Cardinal Health Account Representative (Customer Relationship Manager, HHS) in Twinsburg, Ohio
What Account Management - Dist contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations (Group Purchasing Organizations, etc). The complexity of the solution, product, or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling.
The role is responsible for managing key customer relationships within Home Healthcare Solutions (within Cardinal Health At Home). Key success drivers are customer retention and profitability expansion. Ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills, results-orientation, organization, and influence.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Min 2 years sales experience, preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Healthcare industry experience/knowledge preferred
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.