Cardinal Health Representative, Customer Order Management (Bilingual) in Vipond, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking a Representative, Customer Order Management to join the team for a 1 year contract in our National Technical Service Center in Mississauga, Ontario.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video:
This position is responsible for the vital interfacing between customers, vendors and service teams. They will be responsible for the parts sales, inventory, demo and service coordination for the Capital business. This position is key to maintaining customer relationships by providing continued sales service for the repair of their instruments/systems and by ensuring timely arrival of such parts and demonstration equipment.
- Prompt response to customer sales and service inquiries;
- Monitor the replenishment of inventory for service parts;
- Responsible for receiving and entering orders into JDEdwards system;
- Process service contract renewals, billings and tracking of these contracts;
- Coordinate all service repairs including billing;
- Track warranty for instruments and systems sold;
- Follow up on pending repairs with service technicians to update customers;
- Arrange returns of any defective parts to supplier.
Know How and Experience
- Bilingualism (French & English) is mandatory;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Must exhibit professional and polished telephone manner;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, work under pressure, and meet deadlines;
- Highly organized and detail focused;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail) JD Edwards and SAP experience an major asset.
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.