Cardinal Health Cardiovascular Territory Manager, East Midlands in United Kingdom
- Launch and Execute on the new range of CORDIS Drug Eluting (DES), Bare Metal Stents (BMS), balloons and access products, whilst leveraging market leading Cardiology & Endovascular Portfolio
- Establish and maintain Relationships with Key Accounts including Clinical & Non Clinical Stakeholders
- Field based role working collaboratively with other sales team members
Account Management & Sales Delivery
- Exceed quarterly and end of year individual targets in line with Company Business Plan ensuring ASP’s are met and overall business is significantly grown.
- Own and Develop comprehensive commercial proposals to maximise the total territory business and exceed the territory business plan.
- Work closely with RBM in setting and agreeing objectives to ensure above is met
- Maintain account plans, customer contact details, review territory plans on a frequent basis using Salesforce.com CRM tool
- Take responsibility to Establish relationships with Key Clinical and Non-Clinical Stakeholders within Key Accounts
- Become an expert in knowledge of products and procedures of the portfolio and competition to include Broader organisation Products & Solutions
- Gain departmental conversions by spending time in angiography suites with clinicians evaluating products and advising on usage of these products
- Facilitate customer education using in house training modules on products and simulator sessions
- Collaborate with existing team to ensure maximum pull through & explosive growth of the full cardiology & Endovascular portfolio.
- Engage with high level staff in order to facilitate customer solutions beyond the product area.
- Proven ability to interpret clinical data and utilize this to devise commercial strategies, enabling them to make a high impact in the DES market. High in communication and influence, a team player, very collaborative with their approach to align all colleagues to the same goals in accounts.
- An attitude of high perseverance, providing solutions, implementing feedback, thinking outside the box and going over and beyond to win business.
- Experience of working cross-divisionally to provide value based solutions to corporate accounts involving high level commercial deals and managed services negotiated with c- level executives, hospital committees and coders within focus hospitals.
- Experience with launching new technologies or concepts to the market place, to include experience with devising business plans and reimbursement / financial models.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.