Cardinal Health Consultant, Territory Sales - Laboratory Products - Arkansas in Arkansas, Arkansas
What Territory Management - Dist contributes to Cardinal Health
Territory Management is responsible for cold calling, prospecting and building relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a specified product line, business segment and/or geography. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
The Territory Consultant is responsible for managing a large territory with the direct objective to increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within the laboratory business segment. Focus areas will include driving new business, providing optimal service and targeting private brand growth. This individual will take the lead role in delivering complex broad-based portfolios of solutions that meet customer needs and builds and sustains relationships with key IDNs.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Min 4 years related sales experience, preferred
- Ability to travel
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.