Cardinal Health Customer Account Specialist in Arkansas, Arkansas
SUMMARY OF POSITION :
Under the direct supervision of the OEM Inside Sales Manager, this position acts as inside sales support to customers and is responsible for processing orders and coordinating the movement of each order through the manufacturing and shipping process. Aid Field representatives in lead generation and increase sales to achieve yearly sales quotas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for seeing that all tasks are performed in a manner that complies with Cardinal Health's Mission and Vision.
- Initiate and increase sales opportunities.
- Process all customer requests.
- Follow up on any open orders – Keep customer updates on current status.
- Initiate complaint credit process, working with Corporate QA for closure, communicating findings to the customer
- Communicate with manufacturing on customer requirements.
- Attend production meetings.
- Maintain accurate customer files.
- Provide sales support to the sales and marketing staff.
- Provide forecasting information for monthly forecasts as necessary,
- Adheres to Environmental, Health and Safety Requirements
- Ability to travel up 10% (Travel to Wabasha, MN at least once a quarter)
- Bachelor’s degree or substantial related experience required. One to three years of related customer service experience required.
- One to three years of related customer service experience required. Inside Sales experience in addition to CSR experience preferred.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Ability to make good judgment calls
- Strong communication an interpersonal skills
- Getting work done through others that are not direct reports
- Effectively use the telephone to build relationships with customers
- Building relationships with other departments
- Knowledge of standards that facility is certified to.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, basic math skills
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.