Cardinal Health Site Procurement Lead, Advisor in Augusta, Georgia
Site Procurement Lead, Advisor
Managing diverse strategic supplier partnerships that drive enterprise value with innovation, best cost and competitive advantages that benefit customers, suppliers and patients. In concert with global team develop and execute strategic plans by leveraging market intelligence, industry knowledge and cross-functional collaboration. Competitive advantage is created through supplier selection and management, contract negotiation, supply chain optimization and risk mitigation.
The goal of Global Sourcing is to drive and execute global procurement strategies to achieve best total value, sustainable productivity and high levels of quality and service aligned with business objectives. Process development and management in coordination with cross-functional partners to effectively select suppliers, negotiate favorable contracts, and manage supplier performance and relationships will be imperative. Understand portfolio risk profile and develop mitigation actions and plans.
Reports to Principal Site Sourcing Lead and will also take from direction from Global Procurement and Sourcing.
Education Required: B.S in Supply Chain , Operations, Business
Experience: 3-5 years within Global Sourcing or category management
Preferred: Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Project Management
Skill/Competencies: Negotiation, Project Management, Team building, Cost reduction, Interpersonal skills, Detail/Action oriented, Medical Products Experience.
Other: MS Office required.
• Strong project and process management in order to execute procurement strategy with cross functional teams.
• Perform data analysis and utilize financial acumen to identify opportunities to leverage scale and drive cost savings.
• Establish collaborative environment with key suppliers and business partners to optimize supplier performance and innovation.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate effectively and interact with personnel at various levels of expertise on a global landscape.
• Familiarity with manufacturing, quality and supply chain processes to support supplier selection and performance management.
• Collaborate with and influence business partners in a highly matrixed environment to optimize key supplier performance and innovation.
• Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
• Receives guidance on overall project objectives
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.