Cardinal Health Analyst, Finance Ops in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What Finance Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Finance Operations is responsible for central transactional support for processing vendor invoices and employee expense reports for payment fixed asset accounting for book and tax records cash application and journal entries.
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial processes, accounting policies, systems, controls, and work streams.
- Demonstrates experience working in a transactional finance environment coupled with strong internal controls.
- Possesses understanding of service level goals and objectives when providing customer support.
- Works collaboratively to respond to non-standard requests
- Possesses strong organizational skills and prioritizes getting the right things done.
- Bachelors degree in business related field, or equivalent work experience
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.