Cardinal Health Analyst, Pricing Research – Chargebacks in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What Customer/Supplier Pricing Services contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer/Supplier Pricing Services is responsible for customer and/or supplier contract administration, as well as administering and reviewing specialty pricing initiatives as deemed appropriate. Responsible for researching and problem-solving customer or supplier issues or disputes and acting as a liaison with internal and external key stakeholders. Develops and manages customer relationships within pricing and contract implementation process.
- Bachelors degree required
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.