Cardinal Health Consultant, Learning Delivery in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What Learning Delivery contributes to Cardinal Health
Learning Delivery is responsible for facilitating instructor-led training (ILT), evaluating courses, and managing training processes associated with ILT.
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning theories and best practices.
- Consults with customers to identify development needs and collaborates with appropriate partners to recommend solutions.
- Demonstrates knowledge and effective use of presentation/facilitation tools, techniques, materials, etc.
- Possesses knowledge of and experience in using training system technologies and classroom tools.
- Adapts classroom management/teaching techniques 'on the fly' to a wide variety of classroom situations.
- Uses effective questioning and probing skills to adapt and modify delivery.
- Provides feedback on course design and content to Instructional Design & Development (IDD) team.
- Provides feedback to class participants and business leaders.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.