Cardinal Health Coordinator, Finance Ops - Third Party Returns in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What Finance Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Finance Operations is responsible for core financial operation processes. This can include customer and vendor contract administration; customer and vendor pricing, rebates, billing vendor chargeback research and reconciliation; processing vendor invoices and employee expense reports for payment; fixed asset accounting for book and tax records; cash application; and journal entries.
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial processes, accounting policies, systems, controls, and work streams.
- Demonstrates experience working in a transactional finance environment coupled with strong internal controls.
- Possesses understanding of service level goals and objectives when providing customer support.
- Works collaboratively to respond to non-standard requests
- Possesses strong organizational skills and prioritizes getting the right things done
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in related field
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
Works on routine assignments that require basic problem resolution
Refers to policies and past practices for guidance
- Receives general direction on standard work; receives detailed instruction on new assignments
- Consults with Supervisor or senior peers on complex and unusual problems
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.