Cardinal Health Representative II, Customer Order Management in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
Designation: Customer Care Sr. Assistant
Scope: Inbound and Outbound Calls, and Back-Office
Customer Support careers at Cardinal Health offer meaningful work that is purpose-driven. As part of the customer service team, you’ll feel a sense of daily accomplishment knowing that your contribution has ultimately impacted someone’s life. As the business behind healthcare, our customer service professionals are connecting hospitals and pharmacies with the medicine and products critical to patient care. An essential link in the healthcare supply chain, we provide a vast array of pharmaceutical and medical distribution services, solutions and medical products that allow pharmacies, hospitals and clinics to focus on delivering the best care possible to their patients.
Cardinal Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What Customer Order Mgmt (Customer Service Representative) contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Order Management is responsible for expediting orders by acting as a liaison in problem solving, research and problem/dispute resolution.
What is expected of you for success in your role?
- Demonstrates working knowledge of business practices and procedures.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of product/service features used in customers' businesses
- Interprets and applies systems knowledge and tools to manage customer requests with supervision
- Resolves routine problems/issues
- Coordinates problem resolution with alternate sources
- Offers customers alternatives based on available tools and information
What is expected of you and others at this level in Customer Service for functional success?
- Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces
- Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrates deep customer expertise; collaborates with appropriate parties to identify the drivers leading to business success.
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions, services and products; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs or deliverables; compares measurement results to standards and takes
Accountabilities in this role
- Listen and respond to customers' needs and concerns
- Will be taking orders via phone, web, email and fax
- Provide information about products and services
- Handle returns or complaints
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Refer customers to supervisors or managers
- Minimum two years of college education, Associate Degree, or Degree in Medical allied courses such as health care, nursing, etc.
- Has at least 6 months working experience in BPO Customer Service and has handled pharmaceutical or health care accounts
Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
Uses correct grammar and appropriate vocabulary
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Actively listens and has the ability to engage with the customer
- Prior computer experience using Microsoft Office systems required
- Must be detailed oriented
Has sense of urgency and must be able to multi-task
Demonstrates business etiquette/professionalism to both internal and external teams
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.