Cardinal Health RPA Tech Architect in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What IT Process Management contributes to Cardinal Health
IT Process Management is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and governing standard IT policies, processes and procedures. Responsible for the operational management of the IT Service Management (ITSM)/ITIL processes, including but not limited to change, problem, incident, event, asset, and service request and strategic supplier management.
- Designs, analyzes, and provides operational metrics to highlight opportunities to increase efficiency, optimize cost and reduce risk.
- Demonstrates knowledge of core ITIL framework and the application of methodologies within area of concentration.
- Partners with external suppliers, business clients and internal IT solution owners, to drive a 'business as a service' culture.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in related field preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.