Cardinal Health Sr. Analyst, Workforce Optimization in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What Workforce Optimization contributes to Cardinal Health
Workforce Optimization is responsible for developing and managing forecasting and scheduling models, as well as systems and methodologies needed for analysis, measurement, and assessment of volumes and staffing/scheduling effectiveness, planning and decision-making.
- Bachelors degree required
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.