Cardinal Health Supervisor, Collections in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What Collection contributes to Cardinal Health
Collections is responsible for the collection of customer accounts receivable, credit hold decisions, and the development and negotiation of payment plans.
- Bachelors degree in business related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field - Business to Business Collections experience preferred
- prior supervisory experience required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of operations, or business support staff
- Administers and executes policies and procedures
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a direct impact on work unit operations and customers
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and peer groups at various management levels
- Interactions normally involve information exchange and basic problem resolution
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.