Cardinal Health Clinical Trainer in Brentwood, Tennessee
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
The Clinical Trainer provides new hire and ongoing training to clinical and non-clinical colleagues. Training will be delivered both in face-to-face settings as well as remotely. The Clinical Trainer supports Clinical leadership in the assessment of training needs and the development and delivery of training as needed. This includes developing and conducting best practice training for new colleagues and continual department training needs.
What you will be accountable for….
- In collaboration with Learning & Development leadership and the Operations Department, assist in the design, development, and facilitation of clinical and corporate training programs across multiple locations.
- Deliver training and evaluate effectiveness of training programs for new and existing colleagues.
- Provide pre- and post-training support to participants as needed.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of training programs and materials.
- Establish effective working relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- Provide subject matter expertise on training aspects of clinical operations.
- Provide support, continual development, and implementation, of training needs for new and existing staff.
- Has the depth of understanding in training to align with the overall training plan and operate independently in executing training initiatives.
- Conduct needs assessments to identify system and work flow training needs.
- Utilize creative and adaptive teaching techniques to accommodate adult learning needs.
What you will need to be successful……
- Current Licensure as a Physical Therapist (PT), Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), or Social Worker (LSW).
- At least five years' experience in an acute care, managed care or social services environment and at least two years recent experience in case-management or utilization management.
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Up to 50% overnight travel may be required
- 1-2 years of training experience preferred
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.