Cardinal Health Credentialing Supervisor in Brentwood, Tennessee
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
The Credentialing Supervisor is responsible for conducting, managing and oversighting activities to ensure naviHealth employees have the appropriate licensing and provisioning requirements to perform their work. As a partner to hospital health systems under the BPCI Program, and a delegated entity for Medicare Advantage Plans, the naviHealth Credentialing Supervisor will manage the relationship with external entities to ensure the appropriate employee onboarding licensure and provisioning requirements are met.
The Credentialing Supervisor does this as part of the new hire onboarding process, when employees change roles, supporting markets or lines of business after hire, as well as at the implementation of new BPCI Hospital and health systems and Medicare Advantage health plans.
In addition, the Credentialing Supervisor will serve as the Vendor Manager for all systems that naviHealth utilizes to track clinical licensure and hospital provisioning requirements.
What you will be accountable for….
- Administer the hospital credentialing process: o Develop relationships with the hospital credentialing staff at implementation/expansion to establish specific facility requirements
- Meet regularly with the hospital staff point of contact to maintain effective partnership and resolve outstanding issues
- Maintain a thorough listing of credentials that are required by each hospital for any employee making visits.
- As individuals are hired or moved to different markets the Credentialing Supervisor will support the hospital, provide employees with the required list of credentials, ensure employees complete activities, and provide required documentation to the hospital administrator.
- Respond to audit and assessment inquiries by providing evidence of employee completion of the facility’s credentialing requirements.
- Work with the naviHealth Compliance department as the business the owner for internal audits, reviews and assessments.
- Administer the license credentialing process: o Receive license credential documents from new hires or employees moving into a market and coordinate with Customer Licensing Team
- Work with the HR Business Partner to archive returned Privilege Request Forms signed by market management to as approval for colleague to begin work in market
- Review the completion of the Privilege Request Forms by market management for colleague that transfers and begins work in a newly assigned market to ensure that the market change has been properly documented and is approved.
- Lead Credentialing efforts to support new customer implementations: o Work with customer to identify requirements
- Coordinate with talent acquisition on new hire dates and dates individuals need to be ready to work in hospitals or have licenses verified
- Ensure all employees have appropriate credentials in place by customer go-live
- Operate as the Vendor Manager for all Licensing and Hospital Credentialing systems that nH is in contract with o Maintain records according to record retention requirements for license and hospital credentials
Manage current vendors and contracts to support these processes, including VendorMate HealthTrust Verisys
Establish onboarding processes for new credentialing vendors
What you will need to be successful……
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified Provider Credentialing Supervisor professional designation from the National Association of Medical Staff Services preferred
- 2 – 3 years experience managing a clinical credentialing program
- Understanding of NCQA standards
- Experience developing and improving credentialing processes
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Experience with the people management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage external vendors and clients
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.