Cardinal Health Data Architect in Brentwood, Tennessee
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
The Data Architect, under the direction of our Director of Data Engineering, will be responsible for data architecture that aids the organization in achieving its strategic business objectives. The Data Architect creates and implements database design that improves data conformation within the Data Warehouse and presents assets to other applications as necessary. This position will assist in coordinating the efforts of other database and application developers within the Data Warehouse team and enterprise in general. Hands on development within the Data Warehouse is also an expectation of the position.
What you will be accountable for….
- Capture/analyze business requirements, formulate data warehouse/business intelligence solutions and alternatives to support naviHealth’s BI strategy
- Builds the long-term strategic roadmap for IT DB systems architecture
- Seamlessly integrates business and service strategy into enterprise architecture roadmap
- Partners with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions
- Lead architecture and engineer teams in delivery, development, and support of projects. Partners with other solution architects to provide a consensus based scalable and adaptable architectural solution
- Develop and maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company
- Researches leading edge capabilities to determine the best solution fit for the overall environment
- Sets technology architectural direction, and delivers technology architectural assessments recommending (replace, retire, maintain) strategies
- Design and develop Data Warehouse Dimensional, Tabular, and Relational Models, and multidimensional OLAP cubes
- Review and provide architectural guidance for all analytics solutions
- Perform extensive design, development, testing, and performance tuning of ETL processes within SSIS to support the collection of data from disparate systems for the purpose of storing in a Data Warehouse
- Writes stored procedures and SQL code to implement pre-defined business rules and metrics along with ensuring data quality in Data Warehouse processes
- Troubleshoot and correct issues with existing BI solutions.
What you will need to be successful……
- 8+ years minimum of demonstrable experience with the Oracle, including SQL, PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procs, Jobs, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent
- Experienced architecting, designing, implementing, managing and supporting OLTP, OLAP or Warehouse Database Management Systems
- Experience as a business leader and managing teams to business deliverables
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and follow through on assignments to completion
- Ability to prioritize work with tight schedules and target dates
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.