Cardinal Health Human Resources Business Partner in Brentwood, Tennessee
Role Description for a Manager level HR Business Partner:
HR Business Partners are responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans focused on human capital management, customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Effectively balances business partner responsibility with employee advocacy, and builds a positive employee relations culture and work environment.
- Acts as a change agent/leader and culture steward.
- Collaborates with HR Centers of Expertise to execute enterprise-wide programs and solutions that meet business needs.
- Develops and implements plans and actions to improve employee engagement and manager effectiveness, and foster inclusion.
- Supports leaders as strategist, coach, facilitator and architect.
- Champions and supports Human Resources service delivery processes.
- Understands and utilizes technology to efficiently deliver HR systems and help people stay connected to each other.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Accountabilities in this role
- Provide HR business partner support to up to 300 - 400 employees across multiple business sites
- Effectively communicate, influence, drive to consensus, execute on initiatives across all levels of leadership
Provides strategic guidance and consults with leaders and colleagues on Human Capital strategies and tactics including:
Talent planning and development,
- Workforce planning
- Succession planning
- Leadership development & capability-building
- Performance management
- Team effectiveness
- Change management
- Employee engagement and recognition
- Compensation reviews
- Staffing needs and hiring decisions
- Organization design and changes
- Employee relations issues and terminations
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.